Are you tired of the same old boring tofu recipes? Look no further! We have a spicy and flavorful Sriracha Baked Tofu Recipe To Check In 2023 that will take your taste buds on an adventure. Perfect for vegans, vegetarians, or anyone looking to add more plant-based meals to their diet. Not only is this recipe delicious, but it’s also incredibly simple and easy to make. Get ready to spice up your life with our Sriracha baked tofu recipe that’ll surely become a staple in your kitchen by 2023!
Sriracha Baked Tofu Recipe
- 1 cup diced firm tofu
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1 red pepper diced
- 1/4 cup sriracha sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- black pepper to taste
- vegetable oil for stir frying
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Then, begin by draining the tofu and cutting it into about 1-inch cubes. Next, add the cubed tofu to a bowl and drizzle sriracha sauce over top. Use a spoon or spatula to mix everything together until the tofu is evenly coated in sauce.
- Now it's time to prepare the baking dish. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil and spread some sesame oil over top. Then, add the sriracha-coated tofu cubes to the dish and spread them out so they're not touching. Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes, or until slightly golden in color.
- Once finished, remove from the oven and enjoy as is, or serve over rice, quinoa, or another grain of your choice. Top with green onions and/or sesame seeds if desired. Enjoy!
Sriracha baked tofu is best served over steamed rice and with a side of sautéed vegetables. I like to top mine with green onions, sesame seeds, and an extra drizzle of sriracha sauce. You could also serve this dish over noodles or in a salad.
Variations to the Original Recipe
There are many ways to change up this recipe to make it your own. Here are a few ideas:
-Try different types of tofu. Firm or extra firm tofu will work best in this recipe, but you could also try using silken tofu for a different texture.
-Add other vegetables to the mix. Carrots, broccoli, and bell peppers would all be great in this dish.
-Switch up the sauce. If you’re not a fan of Sriracha, you can use any other type of hot sauce or even BBQ sauce.
Health Benefits of Eating Tofu
This dish is not only full of flavor, but it’s also packed with nutrients that are beneficial for your health.
Tofu is an excellent source of protein, providing all the essential amino acids your body needs to build and maintain muscle tissue. It’s also low in calories and fat, making it a great food choice for those watching their weight.
In addition, tofu is a good source of iron and calcium, two minerals that are important for maintaining healthy bones.
This Sriracha Baked Tofu Recipe To Check In 2023 is sure to be a hit in 2023. With the perfect balance of flavors, you’ll be getting all the benefits of eating healthier while still enjoying an amazing taste experience. Plus, cooking your own meals at home can help save money and reduce waste. Whether it’s for family dinner or a special occasion, this dish will definitely impress everyone in attendance! So give it a try now and see why it will remain popular even after several years have passed by.