Are you ready to start the new year with a fresh and healthy perspective? Look no further than this Super Food Detox Salad Recipe To Check In 2023! With nutrient-packed ingredients like kale, avocado, and quinoa, this dish is sure to leave you feeling energized and satisfied. Plus, it’s easy to make and perfect for meal prep. So why not give your body a little extra love in 2023 with this delicious salad? Let’s get started!
Super Food Detox Salad Recipe
- Rinse and soak the quinoa in a bowl of water for about 15 minutes.
- Drain and rinse the quinoa, then add it to a pot with 1 cup of water.
- Bring the pot of quinoa to a boil, then reduce the heat to low and simmer for about 15 minutes or until the water is absorbed.
- Remove the quinoa from the heat and let it cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooled quinoa, kale, cranberries, almond slivers, and green onions.
- In a small bowl or jar, whisk together the apple cider vinegar, olive oil, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, honey, and salt & pepper to taste.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss everything together until coated.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Variations on the Super Food Detox Salad Recipe
If you’re looking to switch up your go-to salad recipe, this variation on the Super Food Detox Salad is a great option. This version includes quinoa, kale, and roasted sweet potatoes, making it a filling and nutrient-rich meal.
Add in some grilled chicken or shrimp for extra protein, or keep it vegetarian with some baked tofu. And don’t forget the avocado dressing – it’s the perfect finishing touch to this healthy and delicious salad!
Nutritional Information of the Super Food Detox Salad Recipe
Detoxifying and cleansing foods are typically rich in fiber, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and phytochemicals. This super food detox salad recipe is no different – it’s an excellent source of all of these things! Here’s a breakdown of the nutrient content per serving:
- Fiber: 6 grams
- Vitamins A & C: 26% & 53% of the Reference Daily Intake (RDI), respectively
- Minerals: calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium & zinc
- Antioxidants: beta-carotene & lycopene
- Phytochemicals: lutein & zeaxanthin
As you can see, this salad provides a good amount of many important nutrients that are vital for detoxification and cleansing.
This Super Food Detox Salad Recipe To Check In 2023 is an easy and tasty way to introduce more nutritious food into your diet. This Super Food Detox Salad recipe is the perfect dish if you’re looking for a healthier dinner option that can be made in no time at all. With its combination of superfoods, this salad will help detoxify your body while providing essential vitamins and minerals to keep you feeling energized. So make sure to try this delicious and healthy meal in 2023!