With the ever-changing culinary landscape, it’s not surprising that people are constantly trying to recreate restaurant dishes at home. This time, however, we’re taking a look into the future with this Lettuce Wraps (PF Changs) Recipe To Check In 2023!
Lettuce Wraps (PF Changs) Recipe
- Lettuce Wraps PF Changs Recipe To Check In
- -1 head of iceberg lettuce
- -1/2 pound lean ground beef
- -1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- -2 tablespoons soy sauce
- -1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- -1 teaspoon sesame oil
- -1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- -3 cloves garlic minced
- -1 scallion thinly sliced
- -Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, green onions, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, sesame oil, and pepper. Mix well and form into small meatballs.
- Place the meatballs on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes, or until browned and cooked through.
- While the meatballs are cooking, prepare the lettuce wraps by washing and drying the lettuce leaves.
- To assemble, place 2-3 cooked meatballs in the center of a lettuce leaf and top with desired toppings (we like diced cucumber, chopped scallions, and sesame seeds). Fold up the lettuce leaves like a burrito and enjoy!
Tips on How to Make the Perfect Lettuce Wraps
1. Start with a large lettuce leaf, and lay it flat on a cutting board.
2. Cut the stem off of the leaf, and then cut the leaf in half.
3. Spread a thin layer of mayonnaise on one side of each leaf half.
4. Place a piece of deli meat in the center of each leaf half, and then top with shredded cheese and chopped vegetables.
5. Fold up the bottom of each leaf half, and then roll them up from the sides, making sure to tuck in the ends as you go.
6. Serve immediately, or store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 hours
Variations of the Recipe
If you want to change up the recipe, here are a few ideas:
-Try using different types of lettuce, such as Romaine or iceberg.
-Add in some chopped vegetables, such as carrots, celery, or peppers.
-Swap out the dish for another type of protein, such as shrimp or tofu.
-Make it a vegetarian dish by leaving out the meat altogether.
There are many ways to enjoy lettuce wraps, and this recipe from PF Changs is a great way to get started. The key is to have all of the components ready to go before you start cooking, so that everything comes together quickly. Here are some serving suggestions to get you started:
-Serve with rice and a side of steamed vegetables
-Use as a wrap for your favorite fillings – grilled dish, shrimp, or tofu work well
-Top with a dollop of PF Chang’s signature sauce for extra flavor
-Add crunch with chopped peanuts or cashews
-Make it a meal by adding an egg on top
Nutrition Information for Lettuce Wraps (PF Changs)
The average person needs between 2000 and 2500 calories per day to maintain their weight. This lettuce wrap recipe from PF Changs contains 613 calories, so it can easily fit into a healthy diet. The recipe makes four servings, so each serving contains 153 calories.
The recipe is also relatively low in fat, with only 11 grams of fat per serving. Most of the fat comes from the peanut sauce, so you could try using a lower-fat alternative if you’re looking to reduce the fat content even further.
This recipe is also a good source of protein, with 19 grams of protein per serving. The majority of the protein comes from tofu and peanuts also contribute a significant amount.
We hope this Lettuce Wraps recipe will make a great addition to your dinner menu in 2023. With the delicious combination of Asian flavors and fresh vegetables, it’s sure to become a favorite in your house. Not only is this dish healthy, but it’s also incredibly easy to make and can be done in just 20 minutes! So if you’re looking for an exciting way to jazz up your dinner rotation next year, try Lettuce Wraps (PF Changs) Recipe To Check In 2023 – they’ll surely hit the spot.